Hates

Image result for anxiety gif

Battling with anxiety day by day,
Feels like having a war with yourself,
I asked my how to stop with this anxiety,
The answer that I get I should overcome it myself.

A little thought ruined me,
Sometimes I don't want to step out from my comfort zone,
I seek the help from my closed one,
End up being laughed at.

Getting into knife fight with people around,
Getting help from those who doesn't care,
I thought I could trust the one closed around,
But I get stab in the knife from the people I care.

I hate myself for having anxiety,
I hate myself for hurting myself,
Who's gonna love me for who I am,
Who's gonna help get through with myself,

I read a lot of books,
But I couldn't solve the problem,
I guess I'm just a kid with huge figure ,
I'm not worth to be here.

I rarely eat when I'm sad,
I rarely eat when I'm mad,
But I'm still the big fat loser,
I never stop getting the anxiety to post picture and to go out.


Comments

Popular Posts